Original St-Hubert poutine sauce, Quebec brown sauce.
Find the poutine with the preparation bags.
The one, the only, the original poutine sauce from the Quebec rotisseries St-Hubert finally available in Switzerland!
Thanks to this 52 grams bag of poutine sauce preparation, you will be able to make, by adding water and heating the whole, 600 mL of real 100% original poutine sauce pure Quebec. Enough poutine for about four people, if you don’t forget to add the cheese and fries, of course :)
How to prepare a good poutine?
With our sauce and cheese, nothing could be easier:
- Prepare good fries
- Prepare the poutine sauce with this Saint Hubert bag. It is simple and fast: a little water that is heated. The mixture is incorporated into it. We mix it all together for a few minutes and voilà!
- If you’re lucky enough to have couic-couic cheese, take it out of the fridge. Otherwise, prepare your cheese by cutting it into small cubes.
- After cooking, place the fries in a soup plate or bowl. Place a few cheese curls on top. Top with hot poutine sauce.
- All you have to do is taste and enjoy!
Be careful with the calories though, it’s not very healthy if consumed in large quantities :)
But who invented our national dish?
Several places are vying for this unrivalled credit… What is certain is that it was born in rural Quebec in the 1950s, but who exactly is the origin of poutine…?
- The Laughing Goblin in Warwick?
- Le Roy Jucep in Drummondville?
- Nicolet & Saint-Hyacinthe?
- La P’tite Vache in Princeville?